Artists and creatives of all shapes and sizes, we are so glad you are here.
I am back from being off the grid: Cape Cod. Dawn swims with seals (no sharks); seafood and beer; books; sleeping on sand; much swimming. Sublime.
The site looks good upon return. Things I notice:
- Several of you are very active (yay)
- A number of members haven't been back in over a month (sniff, sniff)
- We need more members to get to a critical mass that will keep the site diverse and vibrant as people come and go based on workflow, schedule, interests and needs.
- I have created a WIKI that can be found here for you to share some strategies for growing this community: https://yapnet.org/node/712 Jump in.
Also, you will see I've started an ABOUT page -- please react and suggest other things to say or better ways to say it in comments
- AND in the drop-down menu below About, you'll see YAPNET - FAQ /node/647